Experience : 4 – 6 years
Location : Chennai
• To develop software for a challenging and cutting-edge domain, creating an end – to – end solution for a Linux with advanced C, RTOS Driver development/Boot loader.
• Ability to independently develop, troubleshoot and deliver modules.
• Create functional specs, model design documentation, Code reviews and Test results.
• Need to be a Team player & coordinate with Team members.
• Understand the Third party software/ reusable components and interface with the existing system Create source code adhering to section/domain coding standards and best practices Design and implement Software/Hardware Debug I/O Assertions
• Willing to take responsibility & work in shift basis.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
• Should be able to provide technical leadership to project team to perform design to deployment related activities, provide guidance, perform reviews, prevent and resolve technical issues.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• BE/BTech/ME/MTech or equivalent with 4-6 years of experience in Experienced in Linux with C.
• Need a candidates who have strong experience in developing and debugging Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS), Device Drivers, Linux kernel, Boot Loaders, Board Support Package (BSP) development.
• Added knowledge in Printer domain Device driver.
• Good understanding of Linux internals and architecture
• Very good understanding and Linux Device driver expertise in some Bus protocols(NVMe, NFC, SCSI, TCP/IP, UART, I2C, SPI, GPIO, PCIe, USB & HDMI)
• Very good understanding of embedded hardware – schematic understanding
• Ability to interpret from Client requirements to create feasible & executable workflow
• Strong in analytical & debugging skills.
• Experience in Configuration/Project management tool (SVN, Redmine, JIRA, etc)
• Good team player with Proactive and fast learning ability.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Embedded C, Linux Device Driver Development, Kernel Programming and RTOS.
• Sound Knowledge on operating systems concepts, firmware, Device Drivers.
• C/C++, Python Shell scripting language.