Experience : 8 – 10 years
Location : Chennai
• Manage a team of analysts, developers, testers or engineers and drive delivery of Model based project.
• Responsible for defining and documenting architecture, capturing and documenting functional & non-functional (architectural) requirements, preparing estimates and defining technical solutions.
• Should be able to provide technical leadership to project team to perform design to deployment related activities, provide guidance, perform reviews, prevent and resolve technical issues.
• Ability to clearly communicate issues and resolution to both a technical and non-technical audience.
• Responsible for functional/technical track of a project.
• Need to evaluate tradeoffs, effectively assess & mitigate risk, breaking down complex problems with clear actions for problem solving, etc
• Making quality improvement and cost reduction compatible with development process innovation
• BE/BTech/ME/MTech or equivalent with 8-10 years of experience in automotive domain with Japanese level N3
• International experience of 3+ years in Japan.
• Experience in working cross-functional and multi-location teams in an onsite-offshore/nearshore delivery model.
• AUTOSAR based application development and BSW configuration using vector toolchain.
• Strong experience in Model designing with MAB compliance, optimized auto code generation & static analysis of code Debugging the design, defect analysis & fixing Test plan preparations & documentation of testing including MC/DC coverage, MIL/SIL verification
• Experience in developing tools for automating model-based development lifecycle using m-script, Python, etc and Process automation using CI/CD Tools
• Prior experience of handling team of MBD engineers from requirement to delivery & ensuring Client requirements are achieved.
• Strong experience in software development using MATLAB, Simulink, Stateflow, Embedded Coder, Embedded and associated control system toolboxes, Targetlink, Polyspace, Embedded Tester/Platform, TPT, CTC++ & Trace32
• Hands on experience in Motohawk-Matlabaddon toolbox used for Rapid build types, Motohawk Eagle Raptor development.
• Good experience in Configuration/Project management tool (SVN, Redmine, JIRA)
• Good knowledge in ISO26262, ASPICE, MISRA guidelines
• Advantage: Mathwork or related certification